As a business owner, it’s very unlikely you got into business specifically because you love to do marketing. LaunchWorks Marketing professionals love to do marketing! But you’re a business owner and your passions lie within what your business does. However, marketing and specifically, having a PLAN for your marketing is important for the success of your business both now and over time.
At LaunchWorks, we’ve got you covered with a Custom Marketing Plan!
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is the WORK that goes into a website to get it on the first page of Google.
We complete our SEO in-house, with experts dedicated to every step along the way. 86% of our clients get on the first page of Google within 6 months.
How do you improve our rankings?
Our SEO tactics include:
- Keyword optimization
- Website optimization
- Business profile development
- Link profile development
- Custom content creation
- Service and performance reporting
- Campaign monitoring and SEO consulting
How does SEO work?
How long does it take to see results?
What should I expect after I hire LaunchWorks?
How do I know that SEO is working for me?
How are keywords chosen?
Our professional Designers, Copywriters, and Digital Experts build, launch and maintain a website with all the essentials included. Moreover, with unlimited standard changes included in the price, we will also keep the website fresh and up-to-date to ensure it ranks well on search engines.
What is Launchworks' experience building websites?
- We have built hundreds of websites for small and medium businesses across different regions and verticals, with the best-in-class Net Promoter Scores
- Professionally written copy is included with every website – a must for the website to rank well on Google
- Beautifully designed and highly optimized websites — an essential for any small business at a very attractive price
- Standardized processes with minimal friction and a team of Digital
- Experts happy to help and prepared to deliver a quality website fast
- Reliable platform for building and hosting websites — and we are the experts at working with it
- Unlimited standard changes to design, copy and business details for your customers
What is the expected timeline for websites?
- Order Receipt Confirmation/Query – 2-5 Business Days:
- The client will receive confirmation of the order within 2-5 business days after subbmittal. Pur Web Design Team will arrange for a consultation call with you within 5-7 business days. You will then receive an email containing a link to book the consultation call at your earliest convenience. This timeline may be extended.
- Consultation Call – 5 business days:
- Our Web Designing team will conduct a consultation call with you at the agreed time. The site information will be discussed and all information submitted with the order by the Digital Marketing Strategist will be reviewed with you. An approval call date and time will be agreed to during this call. We will allow for 5 additional business days for the customer to submit additional materials to us for inclusion on the website. Failure to submit the assets on time and as agreed may cause delays on the website production timeline.
- Draft Approval link 15-25 Business days from all assets received:
- You will receive an approval link for review during the pre-booked approval call within 15-25 business days depending on the page count and complexity of the /website build. If assets deemed crucial for the completion of the draft site are not received within the agreed timeline, we will not begin production until all have been received. One rebound of pre-live revisions is allowed. This timeline may be extended.
- Pre-live revision requests 5-7 business days depending on complexity:
- Requested revisions to the draft submitted for review and discussed during the approval call with you will be submitted at one time. One round of revisions is allowed and we reserve the right to not fulfill any additional changes until after the site is live. We may allow for additional time for you to review and suggest changes prior to submitting them to the Web Design team.
- Set-live / site publication 2 business days from confirmation of valid domain:
- Once LaunchWorks has been notified that the customer’s domain has been pointed to the appropriate server, we will publish the website on the submitted domain within 2 business days and apply an SSL certificate to the domain at no additional charge. Please note we can only supply instructions for pointing the domain. We will only offer basic help with domain pointing as each hosting company may be different.
Connecting with customers is easy with built-in smart review responses and powerful review insights backed by artificial intelligence! And with reporting built right in, you can see how LaunchWorks has helped your business improve your reputation over time!
What can I do with reputation management?
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how a business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks! Plus, our customers can edit or delete any templates we generate and customize their own.
Our Listing Management program gives us a single dashboard to control how your business appears across the internet. We instantly create and update listings across an established network of sites. Better yet, it keeps information protected from third-party changes granting full control of your online brand.
What's included in listing management?
- Create and fix listings – Our clients are found on an established network of search engines, social networks, business directories and navigation systems. With plenty of accurate listings, LaunchWorks makes it easier for customers to find you online, and boost your local search ranking.
- Make updates in real-time – Holiday hours, address changes, new payment methods. Whatever the reason for an update, LaunchWorks can instantly push these changes to all of your listings so your customers will always find the most up-to-date information.
- Protect listings from unwanted changes – Automatically re-establish accurate information when a change has been made to a listing. We create a “LOCK” and protect our clients’ data from changes by competitors, data aggregators, and other third parties.
- Show proof-of-performance – See a list of missing or inaccurate business listings, and when they’ve been created or fixed—giving you confidence in our service, and providing proof-of-performance.
Google Ads (SEM)
Designed specifically to help companies get the most from Google, our platform is built to make it fast, easy, and affordable for any small business to create a perpetual stream of new customers from Google Ads.
Getting found by nearby searchers, while they are actively looking for specific products or services, is the single most impactful thing any small business can do to survive today. Just look at what all the “big guys” are spending the bulk of their advertising dollars on – search ads. And that’s exactly what a properly managed long-tail Google Ads campaign, managed by LaunchWorks does.
Now, regardless of budget size, we can help your business compete with the big guys for that next new customer
LaunchWorks creates ads for each of your business’s products or services, focusing on long-tail keywords – more specific words describing what you do. This means you won’t overspend on generic, broad search terms, and results in a campaign that reaches motivated, engaged consumers at the point of purchase.
Social Media Ads
Having an active social media profile is vital to attracting potential customers and retain existing ones, but that’s not enough. With the popularity of Facebook and Instagram on the rise, social media is becoming a “pay to play” field, forcing businesses to combine organic and paid efforts to achieve desired results.
Our team of digital advertising strategists can help your business increase website traffic, drive more conversions, and succeed on social media through targeted campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Ads can we tailored for more foot traffic, website visits, calls or engagement.
The benefits of social ads
Advertising on social media is also a great way to get customer feedback because they can express how they feel about your business’s products and services. Customers want to be heard, so use that in your client’s favor.